Sunday, June 28, 2009

summer vacation, week one

This week has been fantastic. A hopeful omen that the rest of the summer will be just as nice. I learned to ride a bike(yes yes its sad, sue me, I never had anywhere to learn) and since that my father has gotten me a bike from a friend of his. Thank Krista for being my teacher.
I went to Kelsey'es party, a scavenger hunt leading us all around town. I'm happy to say we won, candy for everyone along with a yummy cupcake. Totally worth singing to the cupcake girls. She liked my present, an old queen record, and I'm glad it took forever for me and Krista to find it in the disorganized store.(thanks for that too Krista)
I may also have gotten a job for the summer. Baby sitting a young eighteen month old three days a week. This will be enough for my camera and new clothes for school.
Excited!

No comments: