Saturday, August 29, 2009

three part post

Part 1: Tell the people around u that u love them. Randomly.

I would just like to say how much joy it brings me to call you my friends, and that I could ask for no one better. I am blessed by all the love I receive and I only hope you know I love you too. Life is unexpected, and I beleive it is the most important thing is to know you are loved and cared for. Because tomorrow is not a promise and everyone should live and love everyday they are given.
I love you, KenzieJo.

I sent that text out last night, after receiving some good advice, I just wanted everyone to know that I care for them, because its one of the most important things in life, and can change everyones life for the better.

part 2: school schedule

1.English, Krieger
2.Social Studies, Kooser
3.Sci by design, Lemieux
4. Science, Davidson
5. Drama, Tavern
6. Math, Wolff

I think this has been my best schedule yet, It'll make out for a great semester for sure.

part 3: End of summer

I"m sad that its ending, but its ended in the best way possible, I've gone to my grandmothers and saw my cousins. It's been a great summer all around though. I've hung out with somebody at least once a week. Gone to the farmers market almost every week, and have spent lots of time with my family. and even though school starts next week I'm ok with it, because I've used my summer time to its full extent.

Ps: Our blackberries have come in very well this year, Not even half are fully grown and its still too many for just our family. If you'd like some let me know, they are quiet delicious.

1 comment:

Miss Pip said...

Kenzie, I love you too. This was a wonderful, happy post. You have some great teachers this year, girlie, and you're going to have a blast. I just got back from the SOTA retreat and I kept thinking "Kenzie has got to come here next year"..