Sunday, May 31, 2009

days to nights

I forget to see beauty in life. Often busy, just this week I had tests, packing, cleaning, projects; things just pass by without a second glance from me, I miss things that should be appreciated and valued. Words will flow into my head, a second of my attention, I wont remember when it happens I think back, an hour, a day... a week. When I sit with others for a breathe of relaxation I feel I've been away forever nothing they say I remember or relate to.
Sure many understand the dilemma I face, and they'll happpily update me on the changes in my own life; but others not so much. They give me glances like I don't care, when truely I can't keep up. Names, times, anything not vital in the present I don't remember, it comes back to bite me in the future but I can't help it.
But at times like this, as I sit on the couch typing this, I watch; as day turns to night the colors twisting together changing in beauty that leaves me speechless. I listen to karma police a window separating me from the world; so I can look upon it, undisturbed. Bliss can barely describe the true feelings at this moment, its something unable to be put into any words that pass through my mind.

No comments: