Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Season Finally of School

This week Im watching season finallys again and again. House, Bones, Hells Kitchen, Fringe all ended with a bang, and it makes me hope that the season finally of eighth grade ends with a bang.
This yeah has been eventful, full of new experience, new emotions. Many people just want school to end get it over with so summer can begin. Sure I have plans for summer, the farmers market, the mall, maybe a trip with the family, and not only plans but goals. I plan on jogging, I doubt every day, but maybe every other day, I'll be productive, definately my main goal.
But I don't just want the year to end, to just putter out with nothing to remember it. There are friends that are leaving next year some for a school I sometimes think I can only dream I can attend. I don't want to just forget all of this year.

I don't know, but I'm done, at the moment stress has taken over, I can barely think straight

No comments: